Now in it’s fourth year in Europe, Advertising Week is a hybrid of inspiring thought leadership, entertainment and events that celebrate the industry and its people. Across 5 days Adweek 2016 involves, 220+ events, 28,450 attendees, 200+ seminars & workshops, 10,100+ delegates, 735+ speakers and 465 press. Posterscope and psLIVE are both holding sessions.
Posterscope: Monday 18th April 12pm IPA Stage
Storytellers Will Rule the World
In this session…
Come and watch the digital content creators talk about what they would do with digital OOH and we will provide £100k’s worth of digital OOH media space to bring that content to life.
- Julian Linley Editor-in-chief, Digital Spy, Hearst
- Sam Baker Co-founder, CEO & editor,, The Pool
- Gizzi Erskine British Chef & Award Winning Food Writer
- Kate Thornton Founder & Editor-in-Chief, tbseen.com
psLIVE: Tuesday 19th April 10am IPA Stage
How Smart Cities Will Transform Advertising
In this session…
We’re on the cusp of a movement where cities will begin to respond to our needs in real time. Cities will become responsive spaces: identifying the immediate needs of its citizens and giving them something they need at a time and place they most need it to enrich the quality of being human in the urban landscape.
Join experiential innovators to hear how Smart Cities will change the face of advertising as we know it.
- David Adam Founder & Principal, Global Cities
- Zanine Adams Head of Events & Business Development UK, London & Partners
- Michael Brown Managing Director , psLIVE UK
- Paul Davies UK CMO, Microsoft
- Richard Harris Communications and Marketing Director and Solution Director, Xerox
- Helen Marriage Lumiere Festival Creator & Founder, Artichoke
To find out more click here.